Wednesday, December 16, 2009

She Is To Little

On Friday the kids and I were at a Cindi's house making Christmas treats, when Cindi told me she thought Avery's tooth was loose. Avery kept saying it is really wiggly. I looked and saw nothing and then I looked at her bottom teeth and sure enough it was loose. For a matter of fact it was just hanging there. Shortly after that Brien was at the house, and he did the job of pulling it out. Avery was a little scared at first, but then she thought it was kind of cool. I just cant believe she lost a tooth, I just kept saying she is to little.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Man, she is so pretty! Just like momma. I can't believe she's losing teeth already. And Max is such a cute baby. Hope you guys have a great Christmas! Travel safe.

Jenny said...

No way. I would feel the same way. So young!

samsthree said...

I cannot believe it, she is so little. Or my kids were just really late loosing their teeth. Just wait for the tooth fairy letters. Isabelle is writing to the tooth fairy all the time asking so many questions. Have fun!

Christen said...

She is too little, I can't believe she already has the tooth fairy coming. She did visit didn't she?

KMCLE☠ßUЯKE said...

YOU NEED TO POST A PIC OF YOU NEXT TO HER WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE. HOLY CRAP MINI ME. BOTH GORGEOUS!