Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catch Up

Things around here have been very crazy so let me start at the begining to get you all caught up.

Easter, Brien had the flu and Ian had the flu with a croupy cough. So for about 3 weeks I was taking care of my sick family. So last Sunday was the first time they wore there Easter clothes and I have yet to take a picture of that, but here out some of Easter morning.
Avery got a tea set(by the way there is water every where now) and Ian got a Car's race track.

While Ian got better Brien's flu turned into a sinus infection and was still sick for about another week or so. While this was going on we were able to find someone who wanted the house but we had to be out in THREE DAYS!!! So while Brien was at school I packed the house up in boxes and thanks to Brien and all his friends we moved out all in one day. With out all the help with trucks and trailer and not to mention all the man muscles we would not have done it, so thanks guys!!! Brien and I cleaned it out that night and the next morning, had the carpets cleaned and it was done. Thank goodness!
All of our stuff is in a storage unit and we are living at my parents' house. So far so good. Ian has had a little trouble getting use to the new sleeping arrangements so I have found him in some funny places. Here is one.


Now things our getting back to normal, if you can call things normal. Things have worked out for us so fast and we are truly blessed for it. On May 2ND Brien will graduate with is Bachelors in Biology, then we are taking a family trip to Disneyland, I'm so excited for that. Than we will hang out here for a little while. Brien and I plan on going some where just the two of us. Then in July coming up to Salt Lake to say good bye to family and friends. On July 27 Brien and his friend will move all our stuff to Missouri and my mom, the kids and I will fly out on the 31. Medical school is going to be a big change for us, but I'm so proud of Brien and all his hard work to get us there. I can't wait to start the adventure.
I just have to throw in these pics of Ian getting stuck it the kitchen and in a box. It was so funny.

7 comments:

Clenece said...

I am so HAPPY you finally have a new post! I know you guys have been WAY busy and have lots going on! I am glad to hear you guys are finally starting to settle down for a bit! Good luck with all your future moves and changes!

Jess said...

Sounds stressful! I am glad you made it through all of that, and the vacations sound nice. Selling your house must be a load off, even if the move was inconvenient.

Tell Brien I am proud of him too. I knew he was cool when at library time in first grade, he was so excited about his Curious George book that he gave an impromptu book report in front of the whole class! Good times :)

Dusti said...

Hey whit, my email is tailey@yahoo.com. Plus I want to order some bows from you. so so cute. Yes lets get together for sure.

Erin said...

Yeah an UPDATE! It's been a long time, you guys have had lots going on. Good to see your still alive!

jennie said...

Yea for an update! The pic of Ian asleep on the chair is so cute. We need to hang out lots more before you guys move! We will miss you but we are excited for you also. Thanks again for coming to the BBQ Sunday. Let's do it again!

Jen Hill said...

Cute pictures of Ian - its amazing how much kids change when you don't see them for a while - he looks so big. Good luck with everything you've got going on!

Ghan Family said...

Sounds like you have a busy few months ahead of you. SO glad you were able to sell your town home though!! What a stress relief! I know I've been such a slacker about calling . . . hope all is well! I miss you and Brien and the kids (even though I've never even gotten to see Ian :( ) Take care and ttys!